*Please note: some of the files contained in this archive are very large. Due to the size of these files, they may load in the embedded viewers with some difficulty. Please try refreshing the page if you experience difficulty viewing documents. If difficulties persist, you may want to switch browsers, or check to make sure your browser is up to date. If difficulties persist further, you may view/download each document through the “download” link beneath each document.
“Representative Debbie Lesko,
I am requesting, pursuant to ARS. Sec. 39-121 through 39-121.03, copies of the following documents in possession of your office (including legislative assistants and other staff):
– 1.) All records (from August, 2011 to January 6, 2012), both in paper form (such as letters, memos, reports, etc.) and in electronic form (including, but not limited to email communications), in possession of the office (including legislative assistants and other staff) of Rep. Lesko which pertain in any way to the following:
– Russell Smoldon
– The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)
– Arizona ALEC records per 1/6/2012 PRR, Part 1.
– Arizona ALEC records per 1/6/2012 PRR, Part 2.
– Arizona ALEC records per 1/6/2012 PRR, Part 3.